Discover A Holistic & Natural Approach Of Feeding Your Mind, Body & Soul!
Products Made With Purpose & Care!!
Genni Womb Healing aka Yoni steaming is an ancient holistic practice used by females around the world to bring health and balance to their Sacred Space / Root Chakra / Womb / Yoni.
Genni Womb Healing combines blends of organic herbs that are known to heal the womb from various complications such as PMS symptoms, stagnation, releasing negative energy, trauma and more complicated issues such as ovarian cyst, infertility, delayed menstruation, excess heat, discharge and dryness.
Using Genni Womb Healing 1-2 times per month before and after your cycle is a perfect way to regulate pH balance, cleanse, release and maintain a healthy Sacred Space / Root Chakra / Womb / Yoni and allows you to connect to your divine feminine energy.
1. CLEANSE ( maintenance )
2. RELIEF ( pms, menstrual cramps) SOLD OUT
- Pour 3 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of herbs into a pot. Cover and Let simmer for 20 mins
-Turn off heat and carefully pour contents into a heat safe container / bowl
- Once the steam is no longer too hot, ( place hand over the steam to test the temperature place the container inside a thoroughly cleanse toilet, a yoni stool or squat over the steam.
- Allow the steam to gently rise up into the womb creating a warm sensation for 15 - 30 mins. Use this special time to harness positive thoughts and affirmations, listen to music, read a book, or just relax and enjoy your special time.
- When done discard the contents outside back into the earth or simply into the toilet.
DO NOT USE IF
- you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- on your menstrual cycle
- you have a IUD in place
- You have a vaginal infection or open sores
55 g packaged in a sealed bag
28 g packaged in a sealed bag
(Cleanse) - Leonurus cardiaca (Motherwort herb), Salvia rosmarinus (Rosemary leaf), Calendula officinalis (Calendula flower), Rosa Gallica officinalis (Rose petals), Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste berry), Lavandula (Lavender), Matricaria chamomilla L (Chamomile)
(Relief) - Viburnum opulus (Cramp bark), Capsella bursa-pastoris (Shepherd's purse) ,Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Leonurus cardiaca (Motherwort), Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh), Matricaria chamomilla L (Chamomile) , Calendula officinalis (Calendula)